Nether Auchendrane offers excellent purpose-built modern residential accommodation and camping facilities situated in a forest in the heart of Burns Country, about 1½ miles from Alloway in South Ayrshire, Scotland.
ON AND OFF-SITE FACILITIES
Nether Auchendrane is the ideal Centre for on-site or off-site holidays and camps. The Centre offers spacious indoor residential accommodation as well as a large field suitable for camping and outdoor games. An outdoor activity play park for children aged 10 and under is available, and there are games equipment for all ages – parachute, earthball, giant Connect 4, giant Jenga, and various bats and balls etc.
Within the local area the facilities include;
- Robert Burns Cottage and Museum in Alloway
- Culzean Castle and Country Park
- Beaches at Ayr, Girvan and Troon
- Heads of Ayr Farm Park
- Swimming at Maybole, Ayr and the Magnum Leisure Centre at Irvine
- Belleisle Park and Gardens
- Rozelle Park and Art Gallery
- Shopping in Ayr
- Golf at Turnberry